Ensure a clean, dry surface using Cohe Quick Clean.
Bridge joints, seams, vents and skylights with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape.
Apply Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant using a brush or roller all in our Application Kit.
– apply a minimum final thickness of 1 litre per 1 square meter; it should be around 2-3 heavy coats.
– a 20 litre pail will coat 40 square meters.
– for larger areas, you can pour out and roll around.
Apply the next coat after 12 hours. Tacky is ok.
Apply Liquid Rubber Smooth Coating 72 hours after applying Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant.
Leave to dry between 12 hours before applying a second coat.
– use a minimum final thickness of 1 litre per 3 square meters it should be around 2-3 coats.
– a 10 litre bucket will coat roofs up to 30 square meters.