Spray Cohe Moss & Mould on asbestos. Leave the roof for three months.
Spray Cohe Quick Clean and rinse off with water after 10 minutes to ensure a clean, dry surface.
Bridge joints, seams, vents and cracks with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape.
Apply 1 Layer of Liquid Rubber Primer. 1 litre does 2 square metres. Leave it to dry for 12 hours.
Apply Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant using a brush or roller in our Application Kit.
– apply a minimum final thickness of 1 litre per 1 square meter; it should be around 2-3 heavy coats.
– a 20 litre bucket will coat 40 square meters.
– for larger areas, you can pour out and roll around.
Apply Liquid Rubber Smooth Coating after 72 hours after applying Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant.
Leave to dry between 12 hours before applying a second coat.
– use a minimum final thickness of 1 litre per 3 square meters it should be around 2-3 coats.
– a 10 litre bucket will coat roofs up to 30 square meters.
Apply the next coat after 12 hours. Tacky is ok.