PAR – Permanent Asphalt Repair
Ready for Traffic
PAR is specifically designed and engineered to permanently repair potholes in asphalt in all weather conditions.
It lasts longer than existing pavement and supports traffic immediately following installation.
PAR can be installed in all weather conditions and is considered the Permanent Asphalt Repair.
PAR can be installed rain, hail or shine with no primers required. No excuses now!
TECHNICAL DATA & SAFETY INFO
Technical Data Sheet
Material Safety Data Sheet
- Instant and permanent fix for potholes
- Ready to use, no mixing required, convenient packaging
- Proven to outlast surrounding pavement
- Use in wet or dry conditions
- No seasonal grades
- No primer or tacking materials necessary
- Can be used in all weather conditions wet or dry
- Set up time – immediate. No waiting for hot mix
- Available in 22 kg bags
- Easy to use 3 step repair method
- Open to traffic immediately after repair
- Unused PAR will stay usable in container
- One year shelf life
HOW MUCH DO I NEED?
1 Bag covers 1/2m at 25mm depth
HOW TO APPLY
Tip: To speed set up time and reduce tacky surface dust with sand or cement.
Note: PAR can also be used to repair holes in concrete, however it is recommended that our MG-KRETE® be used for this application.