MG Krete – Concrete Repair
“The Ultimate Concrete Repair Solution”
MG-KRETE is ideal for an unlimited range of concrete repairs. It cures rapidly so most applications can be returned to service within 45 minutes – now that’s fast service!
MG-KRETE lasts much longer and withstands wear and heavy traffic superior to traditional cement based patch material. Not only does it repair damaged concrete, but it restores structural integrity, whether in thin overlays or pouring into forms and it can be troweled vertically or overhead.
It has a tenacious bond and does not shrink, creating a surface that is more impervious to moisture, salt, gas and oils, and requires no long term maintenance.
MG-KRETE is your perfect solution for all domestic, commercial and industrial concrete repairs. It’s as hard as knocks!
TECHNICAL DATA & SAFETY INFO
Technical Data Sheet
Material Safety Data Sheet
- Cures Rapidly Under All Weather Conditions to 77MPa
- Bonds Tenaciously To Concrete
- Nonflammable; Highly Heat-Resistant
- Long lasting
- Can be Troweled Vertically or Overhead
- No Critical Mixing Ratios
- Stronger than Concrete Within 45 Minutes
- Can Withstand Heavy Traffic
- No Extensive Surface Preparation Required
- Resists Oil,Gasoline, Salt, UV Radiation and Water
- Delivers Top Quality Polymer Performance at aFraction of the Cost of Ripping and Replacing
- Zero Shrinkage
- Cures to traditional concrete colour
IDEAL FOR USE ON
- Industrial Floors
- Parking Decks
- Re-sloping Issues
- Trip Hazards
- Access Ramps
- Steps & Stairs
- Airport Runways & Aprons