PAR is specifically designed and engineered to permanently repair potholes in asphalt in all weather conditions.
It lasts longer than existing pavement and supports traffic immediately following installation. PAR can be installed in all weather conditions and is considered the Permanent Asphalt Repair.
Unlike alternative systems, PAR stays flexible in the bag to make it easy to work with. Once a bag is opened, it can be left without being sealed and the product still won’t go off!
PAR can be installed rain, hail or shine with no primers required. No excuses now!
To order in bulk, please contact email@example.com
• Instant and permanent fix for potholes
• Ready to use, no mixing required, in convenient packaging
• Proven to outlast surrounding pavement
• Use in wet or dry conditions
• No seasonal grades
• No primer or tacking materials necessary
• Can be used in all weather conditions wet or dry
• Set up time – immediate. No waiting for hot mix
• Available in 22 kg bags
• Easy to use 3 step repair method
• Open to traffic immediately after repair
• Unused PAR will stay usable in container
• One year shelf life
HOW MUCH DO I NEED?
1 Bag covers 1/2m at 25mm depth
HOW TO APPLY
- Clean out all loose chunks or debris using a stiff broom or blower to achieve a sound surface to bond to
- Place Permanent Asphalt Repair in hole in layers of 3 inches at a time and tamp the area until firm. The last layer of PAR is to be 25% higher than the finished level.
- Compact the Permanent Asphalt Repair with a tamper, roller or by driving over it until the desired level is obtained.
To speed set up time and reduce tacky surface dust with sand etc…
Note, PAR can also be used to repair holes in concrete, however, it is recommended that our MG-KRETE® be used for this application.